Not quite. But we certainly can introduce you to three time Olympic medallist Kriss Akabusi.
We can also show you how one business got an extra £2.2 million, and how you can do something very similar.
On Wednesday 7th October at Marriott, Gosforth Park, Nickalls are proud to be sponsoring a ground breaking free seminar, including breakfast & lunch – “How to get an extra £2.2 million in your business and personal bank accounts” – and one of its two world class keynote speakers is Kriss Akabusi.
Add to this a line-up regional business associations & forums, enterprise organisations and business support and advice services, it’s a free event not to be missed.
The seminar focuses on the simple yet powerful things most businesses overlook.
The seminar will also include a case study of how even a very small business got an extra £2.2 million in tax paid cash by using all of these insights. (We know this may seem too good to be true – but as the case study unfolds you will actually see exactly why and how every single penny of the money flows into his bank account. And you will also discover how you can achieve similar results).
The Seminar details
The seminar focuses on the simple yet powerful things most businesses overlook, and reveals in precise actionable detail:
* The 8 key ways to strengthen your cashflow sustainably by generating more (and more profitable) sales
* The 4 factors you must take into account to prevent your margins and cashflow being decimated
* The only reliable way to discover how your competitors are doing, and how to use it to identify where and how you can get even better results
* The 2 ways you can transform your work-life balance (one of which will also make your business run more smoothly, with fewer hassles and problems, as well as improving your efficiency and reducing your costs)
* The one incredibly simple action that guarantees you get paid in full, on time, every time
* The 6 frequently overlooked ways to squeeze every last ounce of concession, relief and benefit from the tax system
* The 7 essential steps to having your finger firmly on the pulse of the key numbers in your business so that you can control costs, make better decisions and take corrective action before it is too late
We’re limited to a number of spaces so they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Event duration and how to book
The event is aimed at growing SME’s. No accountancy practices please.
The event registration is 8.30am for a 9am start. Includes coffee & bacon sandwiches for breakfast and includes lunch. Event finishes at 3pm.
Please register with our events organiser firstname.lastname@example.org
Any special dietary or special access requirements please specify with the events team on initial registration.
We hope to see you on 7th October.
The team at Nickalls